Largest provider of liquid waste in the Australia needs an immediate join as a Chemical Engineer with an experience of around 5-10 years. As the major provider of liquid waste assortment and treatment services in Western Australia, Western Resource Recovery provides tailored waste management correspondences to suit all business, government and domestic needs.
• Full time fixed term contract – 12 months, potential for ongoing
• Key role with direct impact on plant activities
• Scope to design and implement new processes
• Tight knit dedicated team
What’s on offer:
• Full time fixed term contract; quality performance will result in transition to ongoing
• Autonomous role with responsibility
• Opportunity to drive research and development on new service offerings
• Established, experienced team with excellent workplace culture
• Management team committed to professional development
• Phone and laptop provided
Key tasks are:
• Accurately classifying waste via standard tests (pH, conductivity, flash)
• Optimizing plant processes according to individual job requirements
• Accurately capturing / forecasting costs to assist the Sales team in pricing jobs
• Ensuring all waste treated in compliance with relevant legislation / regulations
• Reporting as per DWER / DMP requirements
• Developing treatment options for new waste streams.
• Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Minimum two years’ experience working with waste or hazardous chemicals.
• Meticulous record care skills in accordance with tightly regulated controlled waste environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of chemicals and applicable regulation relating to their use, storage and removal.
• Detailed understanding of risk assessment methodology.
• Experience in processing / treatment plants.
• Familiarity with controlled waste.
• Proactive and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Chemical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $8,000 – $9,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 40