• During the active reception you act as a representative of the Mercedes-Benz brand. You work thoroughly and responsibly. You prepare yourself for customer appointments and ensure that the active reception is delivered completely and in a customer-oriented way.
• You have good knowledge of company and service structures plus Mercedes-Benz brand service processes.
• You possess sound knowledge of processes and key personnel in the service area and in relevant customer care departments.
• You have a sound knowledge of the current After-Sales systems and software commonly used in a Mercedes-Benz operation and can use these (e.g. DMS, ASRA, EPC, EVA, VeDoc, WIS/ASRA, TIPS, Mercedes-Benz After-Sales
Portal, SPPS, Star Diagnosis and Xentry Solutions).
• You have good general PC skills and knowledge of Office applications (e-mail programs, MS Office, Internet and intranet, etc.).
• You have knowledge of all customer-relevant or frequently used media and devices and how they operate (social media, smartphones, etc.).
• You know the most important key indicators for the service and their levers.
• You know the main CSI drivers and your role in this.
• You are able to provide the customer with information about the product in a comprehensible manner and to explain technical contexts, enabling you to demonstrate the benefits of each offer or solution.
• You possess the relevant legal basic knowledge (e.g. warranty law) as well as country-specific legal provisions (e.g. main inspection/exhaust emissions inspection, safety inspection and accident prevention regulations).
• You can deliver the workshop order in high quality, thereby ensuring that the workshop can carry out repair work to a professional standard and in an efficient manner.
• You can perform an automatic short test and use the data generated during the process for order preparation (Xentry Portal Pro and automatic short test). You also have a sound knowledge of the procedure for reading out the damage codes of older vehicles.
• You can provide the customer with solutions as well as an estimate on the time and costs involved.
• You can estimate the options of value repairs and explain to the customer.
• You can explain telematics-based services (e.g. Mercedes Apps and others) and connectivity services and advise and assist the customer with these.
Education Degree: BachelorMajor: Any
Years of Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Field of Experience
• Successful participation in the training series for Certified Service Advisor is desirable.
• Trained specialist in a customer-oriented service sector. (with proof of the necessary technical competencies through the Mercedes-Benz internal qualification‚ • Basic knowledge for new Certified Service Advisors without a technical qualification; after a successful appointment,
recruitment is possible even for people without prior technical knowledge). or
• Trained, certified automotive sales specialist in an automotive business. (with proof of the necessary technical competencies through the Mercedes-Benz internal qualification‚ Basic knowledge for new Certified Service Advisors without a technical qualification; after a successful appointment; recruitment is possible even for people without prior technical knowledge.)
• Experience in an operational service industry involving high customer expectations.
• Experience in an automotive service operation.
• Experience with Mercedes-Benz products.
• Experience with the Mercedes-Benz workshop process would be an advantage.
• It is an essential requirement for all Cars/Vans Certified Service Advisors to hold a driving license (Class B in Germany) for vehicles of up to 3.5 tons. (Similar as per Kuwait Laws)
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 26 Max: 40