Pace is looking for a high energy, enthusiastic, goal oriented, proactive, results driven CEO Analyst to join the CEO Office. The right candidate will have at least five years of experience in data mining, business planning or auditing as well as distinctive communication, analytical and quantitative skills. They will closely with work with the CEO and Pace Leadership Team (“PLT”) to identify issues and opportunities within the company and ultimately provide and implement solutions that help achieve the business’ goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Collect, review and analyse business data to write in-depth concise executive reports that recommend strategic and operational changes and inform CEO’s and PLT’s decision-making process. These reports will not only provide executive summaries but also syntheses.
· Work with the CEO and Directors to prioritise identified recommended changes and develop implementation plans.
· Conduct market research and analyses on topics that could potentially impact the overall profitability of the business.
· Look at existing business processes and make specific recommendations about what data needs tracking and how it can be used to improve operations and business performance.
· Collaborate with Directors and QA to create data collection guidelines for internal use and generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data.
· Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make recommendations for streamlining processes. Collaborate with QA to ensure that improved procedural manuals are written for all affected departments.
· Work with the relevant Directors and Departments to perform financial and operational modelling and develop new models that underpin sound business decisions.
· Drive new initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
· Independently lead internal projects or support other teams in managing projects based on established project management best practices.
Education & Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or related field.
· CPA, CMA, etc..
· 5+ years in an analytical and quantitative role.
· A strong understanding of GCC regulatory and reporting requirements as well as experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
· Client service mindset and excellent business acumen.
· Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
· Excellent leadership, communication, problem solving and influencing skills.
· Experience to establish yourself as a trusted advisor who can be relied upon to get things done in an ever-changing, fast-paced business environment.
· Ability to create consensus and alignment whilst mitigating conflicts across different departments.
· Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or related field.