The CCTV Operator will be responsible for the day to day operation of the CCTV system in compliance with the quality standards and legislation.
Job Description is provided below:
- Undertake operation of all equipment and cameras to comply with the CCTV Code of Practice.
- Effectively monitor and patrol via view screens and to take any immediate action and notification as appropriate to events seen.
- Protect the people and property by detecting any suspicious activity/person/item, and report them to the Security in floor, to stop any crime or illegal activity before it happens.
- Report equipment failure to the CCTV supervisor to maximize operation of the system.
- Participate in development and review process and in any training and development activities identified and agreed as relevant to his personal development and/or his development in his job.
- Immediately report any suspicious incidents /events that could form a threat to lives and property.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Security Department.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Education :High school / preferably diploma in Communication and Technology
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5 years, preferably with some supervisory experience.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Intermediate level of computer skills
Fluent in English and Arabic
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma