To insure that all after sales invoices are fully settled promptly and correctly
• Receive payments from customers after vehicle repair or sale is completed.
• Explain the sale / repair and charges to the customer and advise that Service Advisor is available upon request.
• Ensure that sale / repair orders are complete.
• Provide basic explanation of charges to customers.
• Answer customer questions as completely as possible, if needed, call the responsible service person.
• Review all repair orders for completeness and accuracy.
• File sale / repair orders by customer name prior to delivery.
• Forward proper copies of repair order to the accounting office for filling.
• Forward repair order copies to the service department for filling.
• Explain methods of payment to customers.
• Check customer’s credit as necessary; call bank for check authorization per dealership policy.
• Receive and process payments from customers.
• Provide customers with a receipt and copy of the repair order.
• Work with service receptionists, parts counter person or workshop controller to clarify repair orders and charges.
• Work with the accounting office regarding an efficient and effective filling system
• Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality field.
• Nationality: Arab. Yemeni preferred
• Valid Residency.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly
• Detail oriented
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, or divides quickly and correctly.
• Good English Communication Skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional appearance, good hygiene and enthusiastic attitude.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location