Responsible for handling all the cash transactions including receipt and disbursement of cash for payments, maintaining sufficient amounts of cash in the cash register as well as preparing cash balance transaction report on daily basis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & processes
- Implement Accounting Section policies and follow the set processes in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
- Receive payment by cash, vouchers or automatic debits as well as issue receipts for cash received from patients and their families.
- Deposit money in banks and maintain a complex system of cash records by recording details of all transactions and balance the cash as per the set procedures
- Review and follow up on bank drafts and wire transfers as required.
- Prepare cash receipts for bank deposit, and reconcile cash on a daily basis as well as investigate and resolve any out-of-balance problems as per the set cash standards and procedures to ensure efficient control and risk free cash process at all times.
- Maintain receipts & payments registers which corresponds to the system records.
- Verify amounts and issues receipts for cash received by counting, and prepare a daily cash movement report.
- Locate and reconcile posting errors on Patients’ invoices or compare cash register totals with receipts in register to verify accuracy of transactions.
- Record and maintain all cash disbursement / collection activities and file all supporting documents for easy retrieval of important information in the future.
Qualifications and Certifications
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance or a related Field.
- 2-5 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Associate Degree or Diploma in Accounting / Finance or a related Field