Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities (TDR)
Below is a list of material responsibilities and essentials duties which must be completed to achieve the objectives of this position.
1. Ensure task/duties are executed and carried out at camp(s) in accordance with the approved work instructions & procedures to maintain quality management and safety management policies.
2. Ensure services provided to Project employees are coordinated with HR, and communicated, and ensure the legal status of all new hires and sponsored personnel.
3. Responsible of leading and guiding a team to ensure all services provided to customers are trouble free with all related procedures completed in timely manner. This includes, but is not limited to: HR related activities, Sponsorship, Access Badges, transportation, facilities, and recreation.
4. Interprets and communicates work procedures to the staff if required.
5. Manage and oversee all issues related to the Camps. Modify timelines and work schedules of project employees according to project changes.
6. Manage and optimize resources needed to implement the project and maintain budgets at Camps. Ensure Transportation and Occupancy efficiency rate is maintained
7. Regularly assesses and reviews process and procedures to identify areas of improvement and establish acceptance of new methods and standards.
8. Track changes made to the scope of work and make recommendations and/or communicate with Account Managers.
9. Prepare and maintains the MOM (minutes of the meeting) held with clients on a quarterly basis and actions required to be taken based on discussion held. Maintains such documents for future references.
10. Review and analyze reports prepared by Camp Staff before submitting to Senior Operations Manager.
11. Maintain standards of safety at Camps and comply with Health, Safety policy
12. Maintains strategic working relationships with all key departments, and subcontractors/suppliers. Work closely with Account Managers, services management, and customer experience departments.
13. Verify services rendered by vendor’s providers (Laundry and Catering) as per scope of work.
14. Plan, Prepare and devise work schedules, accordingly to manning workloads
15. Escalate issues that require further support and follow up to Managers and/or Senior Manager as appropriate, until such issues are rectified
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
Below are statements regarding: educational and experience qualifications, and required proficiencies with specialized knowledge, that are necessary to perform this job.
1. BSc of Business Administration, Finance or relevant fields.
2. 10 years’ experience in Account Management, Project Management or any similar role.
3. Excellent strategic planning abilities
5. Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
6. Bilingual at minimum. (English and Arabic) A third language is preferred (Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi)
7. Superb communication and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
8. Superb organization skills and strong attention to detail
9. Superb organization skills.
10. Be able to multi‐task and prioritize so that deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner.
11. Customer satisfaction and engagement mindset.
12. Overall Knowledge of the coaching and mentoring processes; used as a development tool, performance booster, and an inspiration to unlock the organizational human potential.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Investment, Securities & Funds
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
BSc of Business Administration, Finance or relevant fields.