Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities (TDR)
Below is a list of material responsibilities and essentials duties which must be completed to achieve the objectives of this position.
1. Coordinate with the Sponsorship Team with matters related to passports and Visa Distribution/collection, as well as verifying the residency pages of renewed passports are correct.
2. Coordinate with Normalization Unit regarding submission of work permits/residency Renewal at MOSAL& Immigration Dept. and receiving of the mentioned documents.
3. Preparing documents related to normalization such as Civil IDs, MOSAL and immigration department.
4. Responsible for managing, monitoring and documenting all sponsorship related tasks between Camp Management and Account Management.
5. Coordinate with camp for gathering of all document related to residency Renewal.
6. Ensure all employees’ documents, work permits, residences etc. are filed and kept appropriately (scanned and saved on the appropriate computer system)
7. Send Work Permit Application to KRH head office for processing.
8. Follow up and ensure all resignation/Termination employees residencies are cancelled and out processed on time.
9. Assist and provide service to the project employees in terms of their salary certificates, driving license or any special admin request and coordinate with concerned personal/department for actions.
10. Create good relationship with government departments.
11. Prepare monthly and quarterly data analysis reports for management.
12. Coordinate with Team mates regarding data entry, updates, retrievals and analysis of project employees’ information such as: residency expiry; residence cancellation to out process the resigned / terminated employee; and safekeeping and tracking employees’ passports and sending the requisition raised by the employee and tracking it to complete within the stipulated time.
13. Maintain proper filing system for all IN / OUT passport transactions.
14. Interact with Project Employees within the camp for services provided such as normalization/HR related matters; provide them guidance and support when required and ensure their requests are attended to.
15. Assist Team mates in maintaining records on employees’ occupancy, passport issues and
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
Below are statements regarding: educational and experience qualifications, and required proficiencies with specialized knowledge, that are necessary to perform this job.
1. BSc of Business Administration, Finance or relevant fields.
2. 5 years’ experience in administration or similar role.
3. Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Bilingual at minimum. (English and Arabic) A third language is preferred (Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi, or Filipino)
5. Superb communication and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
6. Superb organization skills and strong attention to detail
7. Ability to learn and perform duties with minimal supervision.
8. Ability to maintain a high level of energy, optimism and dedication.
9. Be able to multi‐task and prioritize so that deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner.
10. Customer service mindset.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
BSc of Business Administration, Finance or relevant fields.