We’re looking for a Call Center Manager to join our team
Train and onboard new Call Center Agents as required to meet quotas.
Provide coaching and assistance to call center agents on an ongoing basis.
Process weekly sales lead reports for submission to management.
Oversee and ensure conflict resolution between associates and customers.
Ensure that all employees follow the company’s best practices for call center management and operations.
Develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate call center agents
Communicate company goals to associates so every employee understands his or her role
Conduct periodic surveys of customers and potential customers to ensure quality control
• Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
• Experience in customer service is required
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
• Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
• Experience in a basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
• Positive and patient
• High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
• Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- High school or equivalent
- Min: 30 Max: 35
Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated -Certified Call Center Manager or equival