A company working in E-Commerce looking for hiring a Business development senior who has a passion to grow up and go bigger to lead the market with a great opportunity
– Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
– Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
– Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
– Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
– Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
– Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
– Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
– Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
– Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
– Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
– Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
– Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
– Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
– Developing quotes and proposals
– Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
– Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
– Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
– Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
– Help to plan sales campaigns
o Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or related field, or comparable experience
o min 3 years of experience in E-Commerce, merchandising.
o Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
· Moderate PC skills, including MS Office, and software programs required by the job including eCommerce, BI
· Ability to prioritize and manage workload with multiple deadlines; ability to multi-task
· Ability to work on cross-functional teams
· Ability and willingness to learn, adapt to, and use new systems and processes
· Ability to make good decisions
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Research and Development
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location