We are looking for a full-time Business Development Assistant. The company has an iOS and Android application that connects customers to experienced service providers in different categories. Currently, we have several categories and we are planning on expanding our services to clients.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Assistant will be to work hand in hand with the current research and development team to assist in research and development and further expand the services provided. The BD Assistant will also assist in developing a strategy with a focus on the goals of the company to expand within Kuwait. This includes but is not limited to:
· Developing pricing analysis and contacting service providers as well as suppliers.
· Assist in developing a business development strategy with a focus on attaining a broader range of clients and market exposure.
· Conduct meetings with other service providers (in new or existing markets).
· On-board and train all new service providers to ensure that all new service providers will maintain the organization’s quality standard.
• 2 years of work experience within the field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products especially EXCEL i.e pivot tables
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Must have a Kuwaiti driving license
• Good with numbers
• Excellent time management and organization
• Protects organization’s value by keeping the information confidential
• Collect and analyze data from various sources
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Min: 21 Max: 38