Plans, develops, and implements brand strategies and marketing programs by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
1. Steward of the brand that supports our new brand promise, brand vision, brand position,
brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand.
2. Engages, inspires and galvanizes the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to life in their areas of functional expertise.
3. Identify, evaluate marketing strategy, and develop new channels of creating the brand based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market
characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
4. Formulate, direct, promote and position brand activities by ensuring that brand guidelines are maintained in collaboration with the Sales Department.Develops annual and quarterly plans in line with the Company planning cycles.
5. Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
6. Develops pricing & pack strategies, improved margin mix, trade spending plans and distribution goals in order to develop actionable KPI’s.
7. Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
8. Leads consumer and brand learning plan development and oversees execution and findings of research studies.
9. Leads global brand planning process by developing and executing annual brand target setting & innovation review and brand strategy review. Also participates in and contributes to annual brand operating plan reviews.
10. Producing annual and quarterly forecasts and strategic planning to achieve sales and target
11. Analyzes consumer, category, competition, and channel/customer as part of a situation assessment.
12. Reviews channel and customer-specific point of-purchase trade plans and provides feedback on consistency with marketing plan.
13. Analyzes current performance, trends, market conditions, and other contributing factors to help brand manager in recommending base and stretch revenue goals for upcoming year.
14. Drives consumer understanding and insights that defines our prime prospects’ needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
15. Oversee the planning for purchases, stock monitoring and control, sales & inventory of brands and products on monthly, quarterly, & yearly basis.
16. Direct communication with international principals regarding display materials, fixtures, and collateral
17. Performs any other duties as assigned by management
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma