· Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools.
· Good knowledge and experience with espresso machines and grinders.
· Cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
· Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
· Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects
· Ensures satisfactory guest experience at all time.
· Clean and sanitize work areas, utensils and equipment.
· Order, Receive and stock supplies and retail products.
· Manage the crew in their assigned secondary responsibilities.
· Representative in the absence of the Meito Supervisor / Team Leader.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
· Ability to learn quickly.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to build relationships.
· Ability to follow & take direction effectively.
· Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
· Commitment to excellent quality, service and cleanliness at all time.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location