– Work with Sales and Microsoft to achieve Microsoft Azure selling target (New Business + Upsell the Existing Customers).
– Manage Azure consumption, forecasting and take the corrective actions in order to avoid any misuse (Overage) and guarantee business growing and continuity.
– Manage Office365 Activation cycle and adoption activities for all government entities under the EA.
– Designing and Deploying IT Solutions based on Microsoft products such as: Office365 Cloud services, Hyper-V (2012R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008), Active Directory (2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008R2, 2008), Exchange Server (2013, 2010, 2007, 2003), Lync Server (2013, 2010), & System Center (2012R2, 2008R2).
– Study and prepare the technical proposals and project plan including vision scope
– Document and functional specification documents.
– Configure and Manage Microsoft Business productivity and security solutions.
– Supporting clients IT Infrastructure.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or any Computer related courses
– Experience working with Microsoft Sales/ Microsoft Azure
– Experience managing Office 365 Activation & Adoption Activities for government entities under Enterprise Agreement
– Strong Technical Skills on Microsoft Products such as O365 Cloud Services; Hyper V, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Lync Server & System Center
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma