Get a real feel for the business world with on-the-job experience and opportunities to meet influential experts. You will learn about what it takes to audit a business while developing skills that will compliment your career.
We work to make sure that businesses are protected from risks that can affect their reputation and performance. As external auditors, we help companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts others can rely on. Learn more about our EY Audit services.
In your role as an Audit Intern, your work could include:
• Learning about our clients’ businesses and the audit process as part of a team
• Using our technology platforms to test and analyze our clients’ data
• You will also spend time away from your home office travelling to our client sites for audit work
The internship will be full-time from December 2019 to April 2020 (up to five months).
Skills and attributes for success:
• Commercial acumen.
• Team player.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
To qualify for the role, you must meet the below criteria:
• Available full-time from December 2018 to April 2020.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with strong academic credentials
• Studying towards achieving an ACCA qualification.
• Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
• Candidate must have a valid residency in Kuwait
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma