1) Technical Capabilities
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from pre-planning to completion and reporting.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial information.
2) Leadership / Supervisory Skills
- Supervises Junior Auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
- Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times.
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards. Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Crude Petroleum & Gas Extraction
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma