Skills and attributes for success
1. Service Line growth strategy and deployment:
- In conjunction with the Regional Service Line Managing Partner, instill a sales/high-performing culture, develop the service line sales plan and execute the go-to-market plan to achieve growth goals.
- Driving overall sales goal across the service line, Global accounts and market segments.
- Develop and deploy the strategy of building the service line pipeline through strategic solutions and key initiatives. Develop and deploy the pursuit coverage strategy to win key opportunities.
- Facilitate Deal Review process across large pursuits.
- Teaming with other BD professionals to identify opportunities for cross-service line solutions that will drive growth.
2. Service Line strategic solutions and key initiatives:
- Driving strategic solutions and key initiatives directly in the market at accounts and through the other sales channels.
- Participate in the development of strategic campaigns and tailoring them to the region/market in alignment with service line and cross service line priorities.
- Educating and communicating opportunity triggers to internal stakeholders through regular account planning performance discussions.
3. Assigned Account(s):
- Responsible for account/s and implement account management excellence using the account management framework.
- Responsible for developing and enhancing exceptional client service and relationships across the account.
- Responsible for account revenue targets.
- Serve as the client facing BD lead on strategic pursuits
- Driving pursuits, Service line integration and pull-through on top-end opportunities.
Challenging account teams on pricing/negotiations strategy to ensure fees are established at appropriate margin levels.
- Developing strong commercial messaging and EY differentiators per top-end opportunities. Lead client oral presentation delivery – including developing orals strategy, team coaching and preparations.
- Support pipeline development and pursuit excellence within the service line by identifying opportunities and assisting with assigning appropriate resources to support it and executing a successful strategy to win.
- Performs client win/loss debriefs on key pursuits.
5. Operational Excellence:
- Leverage other specialty BD resources as appropriate on key accounts and pursuits (e.g., Deal Activation, etc.).
- Monitor/analyze pipeline and trends to maximize growth.
- Participate in revenue planning process.
- Allocated to at least one client account and assigned with corresponding revenue and pipeline targets.
- Measurement criterion: Quantitative 60 – Revenue 20/Sales 40 – Qualitative 40
To qualify you must have
- Graduate or higher degree in business or related field
- 10 to 12 years of business development experience in new business penetration and existing account management, within the professional services and solutions arena
- A proven record of selling complex services and solutions at the “C” level of Fortune 500 companies
- Unparalleled communication style as well as demonstrable negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in delivering business development support in complex, multi-country environments
- Experience of working with formal tendering processes and procedures, and ability to create proposals of exceptional standards
- Exposure to senior leaders, both internal and external, displaying examples of needs assessment and a focus on mutually beneficial solutions
- Flexibility to travel (at short notice sometimes) within the region
- Ideally, you will also have
Expert ability to team with and influence partners and senior leaders to formulate the best strategy to serve the client
- In-depth understanding of EY’s service offerings, sales/pursuit methodologies, tools and enablers
- Deep knowledge of ongoing market trends, issues and competitive intelligence that create opportunities for Business development
- Strong external market presence underpinned by social media activity, external event speaking etc.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma