· Support store manager in implementing Brand programs by working directly with shift team to execute action plans that meet operational and organization objectives.
· Train staff members by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials
· Maintain inventory levels by regularly auditing food and non-food items taking into consideration food safety and hygiene standards (production and expiry dates, FIFO, etc.)
· Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and achieve sales targets through motivating team members and providing support
· Assist Store manager on setting daily and weekly sales target to achieve the requested monthly target and ensure all reports of store manager are properly filled in a timely manner.
· Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.
· Receives regular vendor deliveries, stocks the items based on FIFO and check products availability.
· Perform, during rush hour and upon need, the tasks of greeting, taking food orders, serving guests while informing staff to act accordingly
· Implement adequate hygienic policies and procedures and ensure that health and safety regulations are followed at all times in the restaurant
· Ensure effective store operations with constant feedback and improvement and handle customers’ complaints appropriately while ensuring continuous client satisfaction
· Monitor, on a daily basis, F&B costs and review the operation’s budget with the Manager and overview the restaurant’s set targets taking necessary measure to meet them
· Manage all operations relating to restaurant’s function such as participating in the opening and closing procedure, checking maintenance, managing shifts and liaising with the purchasing department
Adapting to change
Attention to details
Communicating for results
Planning and organizing
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location