An exciting opportunity exists within an international consultancy firm to join their team as Assistant project Manager – Electrical. Reporting to the Project Manager the individual will be responsible for all areas related to electrical groundwork and airfield ground lighting within the specific package. The main responsibilities will be:
• Managing the design and construction of the terminal and the aprons components within allocated package
• Address all construction related matters across mainly on AGL, Flood Lighting, Security Systems, Boarding Bridges, V-DG
• Carefully manage interfaces and overlapping activities to ensure a smooth delivery of various package components.
• Deal with project stakeholders and operate within authorities’ requirements
• Oversee the technical progress during design and construction including testing and commissioning of relevant systems.
The successful candidate will have a M.Sc./B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with 15 years’ experience on large airfields. Candidates must have experience in airport terminal finishing and opening.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma