An Assistant Inventory Control Officer ensures effective synchronization between all sales branches & Purchase and Inventory Control section with regards to purchase and inventory activities & provides administrative support to the department. The responsibilities includes:
- Ensure timely communication and follow up with all sales branches in relation to the Purchase and Inventory activities.
- Upload parts order through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Update POSS (Parts Order Status Sheet) received from Principals in IMS/SAP.
- Follow up with Customs department and update Shipment Clearance Status.
- Prepare warehouse preparation documents for all shipments.
- Ensure filing of all the documents for quick retrieval & promptly answer branch queries.
- Prepare documents for customs team & follow up with Customs department to ensure timely clearance of shipments.
- Follow up on shipments ETA & update the branches with necessary information.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend kaizen ideas or suggestions.
BE or Diploma in Engineering
English is a must. Arabic is an asset.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Wholesale & Import/Export Trade
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma