– Develop strategic objectives and KPIs for the Department and ensure that the Department employees are working towards the achievement of these objectives.
– Review the operating results of the Department and follow-up to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct insufficient results.
– Develop the Department’s annual budget and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
– Develop and ensure implementation of the Department policies and procedures in order to achieve company’s objectives.
– Manage all operations for the Division through effective management of showrooms, sales, staff, visual merchandising, and stock and resources management while ensuring standards for quality, customer service, health and safety are achieved; resolve all health, safety, and legal and security issues within the Department.
– Plan and implement expansion strategies related to Department in order to increase revenue generation.
– Maximize profitability and achieve department sales targets through joint operational and commercial focus, take action to obtain highest level of profitability for all outlets by executing reductions, price changes, and transfers.
– Lead the sales effort for all outlets in order to attract and retain customers by identifying, interpreting and satisfying needs of the market.
– Oversee the record of accurate sales figures for data analysis and forward planning on the ERP system; analyze sales figures, forecast future sales volumes, interpret trends, utilize resources efficiently and control costs and expenses to maximize profits and facilitate planning.
– Bachelor Degree in Clinical background
– Master’s degree in Marketing or MBA would be an advantage.
– Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in the same or related field
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma