• Assist with audit planning through process understandings, risk assessments and scoping.
• Execute internal audit plan by leading or conducting financial, compliance or operational audit projects including the examination and evaluation of the adequacy of internal controls.
• Perform testing of key controls and documents.
• Document the results and conclusions of the testing procedures performed and communicates areas of concern or potential operating weaknesses.
• Assist with drafting of the audit report for assigned sections including audit findings, risks and recommendations in a timely and effective manner.
• Conduct follow-up audits (to verify if the recommendations have been implemented by the concerned Business Units) and report the status of the same.
• Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Assist in preparation of IA presentation packs to be presented to Audit Committee.
• Conduct reviews of accounting and IT system procedures.
• Perform special audit/governance projects, as and when required.
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in audit processes and methodologies in the Internal Audit Department and applies this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans.
• Partner with auditees to identify constructive and value-added solutions for management.
Education Degree: BachelorMajor: • Any • MBA Finance / Audit (preferred) • Certification of Chartered Accountant (Compulsory) • CIA/CISA/CAMS/MBA (Optional)
Years of Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Field of Experience
Field of experience in Audit (Mandatory) and Finance
• Proven ability in audit planning and execution, including risk assessment, process and control evaluation.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and objectives to ensure success.
• Good Microsoft Office skills especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good communication skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma