–Assists in managing Department in Documentation Management and in compliance with all Central Bank (CBK) and Bank rules and regulations.
– Ensures that Credit Applications are approved by proper approving authority prior to release of files to Account Officer.
– Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring reporting mechanisms for Governance, Security and Risk practices to support compliance and highlight areas of exposure.
-Authorizes the following Borrowing Documents:
- Advising letter, CB 94, P.N
- Legal Contracts for Shares, Real Estate, Fixed Deposit and other In-House Contracts.
- Authorization Letter to insure Mortgaged Real Estate with Kuwait Insurance Co.
- Clearance Certificates.
- To Whom It May Concern Certificates regarding Collateral, Outstanding Amounts.
– Coordinates with Legal Division to prepare Contracts for Real Estate and for Shares and Portfolio, following up until final approval and signature.
– Ensures proper documentation, including original Security Documents, for keeping in Safe Custody.
– Receives Insurance Policies, reviews against original agreements, and follows up until final approval.
– Receives signed Borrowing Documents from Account Officer, checking completion of Documents and verifying signatures.
– Prepares Control Sheet noting all missing documents for Account Officer, following up till completion.
–Managing People and Performance
-Communicating with Impact
-Planning and Organizing
-Effectiveness and Efficiency
– Quality Improvment
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma