KUWAIT COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (KCST) is a newly established private university in Kuwait, fully accredited by the nation’s Ministry of Higher Education/PUC, offering degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Electronic and Communications Engineering. KCST commenced operations in January 2016 and already has a full-time population in excess of 1,000 students.
One of the cornerstones of KCST’s vision is to produce graduates in science and engineering who are also conversant with issues of management, economics and entrepreneurship. Thus, our science and engineering curricula have been planned to contain significant amounts of exposure to these disciplines.
We are now looking for an academic with a doctoral degree and proven teaching experience in both Economics (introductory level) and Accounting. The position is currently part-time, but with the possibility of being converted to full-time in the future.
Successful candidates are expected to have:
- A Ph.D. degree from a reputable university with English as the language of Instruction
- A track record in undergraduate teaching with English as the language of instruction
- A publications record proportional to the length of teaching experience
- Professional certification in Accounting as an advantage
- Experience in the supervision of students’ projects
- Work experience in the Middle East and acute awareness of cross-cultural differences in the worlds of teaching and learning.
- Job Location
- Al Jahra, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Higher Education
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Part Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5