A retail company specialized in Perfumes and cosmetics is looking to hire an Area manager.
- Manage daily operations of branch office to meet business goals.
- Supervise and guide a team of professionals to maximize revenue.
- Develop safe and positive work environment for staffs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering timely and quality services.
- Develop strong working relationship with potential clients for new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Analyze capital budget and expenses to find opportunities for cost-effectiveness and profitability.
- Develop business plans for optimal use of resources and time.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, and training staffs.
- Develop marketing plans to achieve sales target and increase brand visibility within the assigned area.
- Perform market research to study consumer behavior, latest trends and competitor activity.
- Organize regular meetings with management to discuss about business updates, issues and opportunities.
- Train staffs on daily responsibilities, brand promotion and customer service activities.
- Evaluate employee performance and develop individual development plans.
- Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements.
- Address customer issues and queries in accurate and timely manner.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Perfume & Cosmetics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Certification / diploma