· Manage information technology and computer systems
· Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
· Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
· Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
· Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
· Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
· Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
· Manage requirements analysis and create documentation for all types of requirements.
· Insure consistency between requirements and code implementation and design.
· Following up with project implementation company in daily basis to match timeline.
· Review project code to ensure work quality.
· Test new project builds and submit bug lists to the project implementation company, then follow up bugs resolutions.
· Create multi-phase project activation plan. Distribute system roles on users and maintain workflow.
· Provide support for all users.
· Pass bugs and errors to project implementation company.
· Maintain source code integrity and security.
· Manage both long- and short-term project development plans.
· Tracking subscriptions and services expiry dates and renewals on time.
Expert at managing mobile applications, maintaining their security and tracking subscriptions and important dates on time.
Great leadership and communication skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Publishing; Bookshop & Consumer Media
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen