· Administers various type of anesthetics to render patient insensible to pain during surgical procedures
· To ensure patients/families are given adequate information about management decisions and follow-up plans
· To write comprehensive notes into the medical records or computer system as required for appropriate care provision
· To ensure the comprehensive and safe handover of all patients to another doctor as required.
· To be readily available when rostered on duty
· Arrange autopsies, death, cremation and other certificates as appropriate.
· To adhere to all policies, procedures and code of conduct of Kuwait Hospital.
· To have knowledge of the anesthetic department, department specific services and established work processes.
· When on Duty, to be a member of Medical Emergency Team (MET) and respond to all such calls.
· Record type and amount of anesthesia and patient condition throughout procedure.
· Records patients medical history.
· Facilitate patient, patient’s family to sign a waiver for anesthesia procedure.
· Order laboratory test, x-rays and other diagnostic procedures.
· Other medical or clinical test.
· Coordinate and direct work of nurses, medical technicians, and other health care providers.
· Schedule and maintain use of surgical suite, including operating, wash-up, waiting rooms, and anesthetic and sterilizing equipment.
· Instruct individuals and groups on ways to preserve health and prevent disease.
· Conduct medical research to aid in controlling and curing disease, to investigate new medications, and to develop and test new medical techniques.
1. Completed Master’s Degree, Ph.D., M.D., MBBS or equivalent.
2. Completed years of Specialized Medical Training.
3. Extensive skill, knowledge and experience.
4. At least 3 years’ experience as an Anesthetic Registrar in Hospital Setting.
5. Current Certification and License is required.
6. Fellowship of the College of Anesthetists is desirable.
7. Current Full Medical Council Registration.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Max: 18
- Min: 30 Max: 55
MBBS, Ph.D, M.D., Masters Degree