1. Provides a professional administrative/secretarial service, routing callers and correspondences as necessary and taking initiative in drafting and finalizing replies where appropriate to ensure that all matters are dealt with efficiently and appropriately.
2. Acts as first point of contact for both internal and external visitors wishing to contact the direct Manager to filter and schedule visits.
3. Provides a time management/diary service for the direct Manager to ensure effective use of time and attendance at all meetings at the appointed times.
4. Co-ordinates and facilitates the reception and logistical arrangements for visiting VIPs and dignitaries, ensuring observance of protocol and sensitivity to cultural aspects.
5. Makes travel arrangements in a time-effective way, including arranging complex itineraries / venues, ensuring most effective use of time.
6. Makes arrangements for meetings, including booking venue, ensuring all participants are aware of timing, adequate supplies of stationery are available and may attend meeting as minute’s secretary.
7. Maintains records/files, replenishes stationery and arranges servicing of office equipment to ensure the direct Manager can function effectively and with minimum disruption.
8. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager
Minimum 2 years of Related Experience
Works according to well-defined procedures, clearly set precedents or vocational standards and completed assignments are subject to review by supervisor.
Language Skills English, Arabic, Other Languages
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Business Consultancy Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma