· Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and cheques, sustaining business transactions.
· Verifies and posts details of business transactions and maintaining complete general ledger accounts.
· Prepares journal vouchers, accounts statement, etc.
· Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
· Extract General ledger information.
· Reconcile bank & Securities custodian statements.
· Reconcile report discrepancies and problems.
· Codes data for input to dynamical data processing system according to company procedures.
· Reviews balance and interpret computer reports and make corrections.
· Make recommendations on opening new accounts, and closing redundant accounts.
· Recommend changes to chart of accounts.
· Interact with external and internal auditors and providing information for them.
· Support Accounts in the preparation of annual budgets and preparation of budgetary controls reports.
· Any other responsibility that may be permanently or temporarily assigned to him
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|