Ensure proper organization, recording financial transactions and reconciliation of accounting records on timely basis within monthly accounting cycle.
1) Organize and arrange incoming accounting documents and records.
2) Record revenue and expenditure transactions in the books of accounts
3) Record financial transactions in General ledgers, Sub ledgers and in subsystems.
4) Reconcile the General ledgers and sub ledgers with Sub systems.
5) Reconcile Cash and Bank books.
6) Prepare and reviewing all the petty cash re-imbursement from outlets as well as all other departments
7) Preparing the payments to suppliers, and verifying the authenticity of the documents.
8) Maintain proper filing system
9) Preparatory work including audit schedule for Monthly and Annual accounts closing.
10) Perform other related duties as requested by Management.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma