Job Title: Accountant (Education Sector)
– Organizing and managing school finance and administering payroll related function.
– Prepare the school’s annual budget and review and update as necessary.
– Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the school’s budget, and produce monthly reports to the senior accountant.
– Maintain and oversee all bank accounts including the school’s debit card/s, completing monthly Reconciliation.
– Ensure that the school’s finance policy is reviewed and updated
– Ensure that the school meets all financial requirements
– Responsible for all elements of cash handling including collections and bankings.
2 3-5 years of experience
3. Bachelors degree in Commerce.
Accounting experience in Educational Institution.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma